SoPure Stevia is committed to providing the highest quality stevia products globally. By focusing on our expertise in the sweetener industry and more specifically on the natural sweetener market, SoPure Stevia aims to provide its customers and the industry with the most cutting-edge high-potency sweeteners.
SoPure Stevia is owned and manufactured by Zhucheng Haotian Pharm Co., Ltd., and is exclusively represented by Nascent Health Sciences.
Zhucheng Haotian Pharm Co., Ltd. Zhucheng Haotian Pharm Co., Ltd. was founded in 1999 with RMB60 million in capital. After a decade of continuous growth and innovation, it becomes the largest manufacturer of inositol and baicalensis in the world.
ZCHT’s products include: SoPure Stevia Products, Inositol, Scutellaria Root Extract, Inositol Hexanicotinate, Tricalcium Phosphate and Valsartan. These products are sold in over 60 countries to a variety of customers, including many Fortune 500 companies.
Nascent Health Sciences, LLC is the global market representative for Zhucheng Haotian Pharm Co., Ltd. (ZCHT) products, including SoPure Stevia products.
At SoPure Stevia, we are committed to providing the highest quality stevia products, customer service and technical support to all of our global food, beverage, nutritional and pharmaceutical customers. By focusing on our technical expertise in basic research and product development and comprehensive knowledge of the sweetener industry and the high potency sweetener market we have positioned ourselves to continue to have a significant impact as a supplier of specialty stevia extracts in the global marketplace.
SoPure Stevia is owned and manufactured by Zhucheng Haotian Pharm Co., Ltd., and is exclusively represented by Nascent Health Sciences. Nascent Health Sciences, LLC is the global market representative for Zhucheng Haotian Pharm Co., Ltd. (ZCHT) products, including SoPure Stevia products.
Over the past 18 months, we have made significant advances in our capability to provide the highest quality, cost competitive specialty stevia extracts to the global market.
- Vertically integrated from seed to extract.
- Expanded our stevia seed production to meet the expansion of company managed stevia plantation acreage for 2016 planting and beyond.
- Introduction of an innovative stevia granulation production process.
- Are now established as a primary stevia extract supplier to a number of the world’s leading food ingredient and consumer product companies.
- Initiated a social responsibility program including our farmers and facilities.
- Continued to develop our environmental sustainability program.
- Initiated a plan to establish product traceability from leaf to finished extract.
- Introduction of specialty stevia leaf glycosides, enzymatically modified extracts and blended stevia flavor systems for specific end use applications.
- Expanded our technical service customer support staff and facilities.